POST TREATMENT ADVICE
On the day:
- For your own comfort, it is advisable to avoid excessive heat exposure (very hot showers/baths, sauna, jacuzzi, or strenuous exercising etc.)
- Avoid deodorants, perfume, scented body lotions and aromatherapy oils in the area to prevent any sensitivity. Make-up may be applied after a treatment to the face.
1 week following:
- Avoid using Retin A® (retinoic acid), other prescription creams or aggressive skin care products in the area.
- Facial treatments: Do not exfoliate (granular scrubs) or have a facial.
4 weeks following:
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds in the treated area.
- Apply daily sunscreen SPF 15+ and wear a wide-brimmed hat if the treated area is exposed to sun.
- Facial treatments: Avoid deep chemical peels or mechanical peels (dermabrasion).
IPL Hair Removal Treatments: Do not wax, tweeze, thread, epilate, bleach or use deplilatory creams or electrolysis in between treatment sessions. Shaving or trimming are the only methods of hair removal to be used during your treatment course.IPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatments: It is recommended to follow the skin care instructions provided by your therapist, to obtain optimal results.