PRE TREATMENT ADVICE
4 weeks before treatment:
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds in the area.
- Apply daily sunscreen SPF 15+ to exposed areas.
- Hair removal treatments: Do not wax, tweeze, thread, epilate, bleach or use depilatory creams or electrolysis.
- Facial treatments: Avoid botox or filler procedures and deep chemical peels or mechanical peels (dermabrasion).
2 weeks before treatment:
- Do not apply self-tanning products in the area.
- Avoid using Retin A® (Retinoic acid) and / or other prescription creams in the area.
3 days before treatment:
- Hair removal treatments: stop shaving or trimming your hair.
- Avoid using anti-inflammatory medicine or ointments. e.g. Ibuprofen (Nurofen®, Myprodol® etc.), Aspirin (Disprin®, Grandpa® etc.) and Diclofenac (Voltaren®, Cataflam® etc.).
Be aware of any medications you are using / have used, including prescription, over-the-counter and herbal medicines, as some may cause photosensitivity. Ask your prescribing Doctor to make sure and for advice.